- Head Office: 01698 812000
- Freephone: 0800 776 5404
- Stirling: 01786 980855
- Edinburgh: 0131 207 0065
- Glasgow: 0141 214 0065
- Aberdeen: 01224 449 065
- Newcastle: 0191 412 0365
- Middlesbrough: 01642 698151
- Carlisle: 01228 340075
- West Renfrewshire: 01475 850131
- South/Central Renfrewshire: 01505 310212
- Motherwell/Hamilton: 01698 901325
We are also the provider of Track hoists, Bed hoists, Bath hoist and Medic loos. We are available for all requirements for the physically challenged.
We also provide service contracts for all clients to suit there needs and to help every step of the way.
- Stairlift service contracts available.
- Service contracts for all makes of stairlift.
- All stairlifts serviced and maintained as per BS5776.
- Stairlift services carried out at a time to suit you.
- Stairlifts removed & re-located dependent on site survey.
- Stairlifts removed & disposed of if required.
Friendly service and advise available at any time.
Other Services Available
Ceiling hoist service cotracts also available.
- Commercial contracts also available ( care homes etc )
- Services carried out on all makes of hoists & mobility equipment.
- LOLER tests carried out on all types of hoists & lifting equipment
Excellent company, thoroughly recommended. Very patient company as we had to have the stairs altered. Easy to contact and very quick to get back to you about any queries you might have. Fantastic deals and they are very customer friendly. They are a company that care about the elderly and they are definitely not a company that is money orientated. Thank-you for all that you have done.UK
The staff provided excellent advice on the stair lift we required for my Dad's home. I was always able to speak to someone if we had any questions and would highly recommend this company and also the manufacturer who installed the lift for us. Many thanks to the S4S team.Glasgow
Friendly and informative. But more importantly these people seem to genuinely care about what they do and make great efforts to guide you through the process of choosing a stair lift. Certainly solved my problem and saved me a world of time and effort. They put me in touch with the right company to enable me to make a decision to install a correct stairlift for my parents. Thankyou.West of Scotland
Thank you, for the help given in demonstrating and fitting my new stairlift. I am really pleased with the difference it has made and no longer do I experience the pain in my knees when using the stairs. I would also comment that the Brooks Stairlifts technician was a very nice person to have in my house and did a first class job.Scotland
Helpful and friendly staff, speedy and efficient installation of a stairlift for my parents, can't fault them and would certainly recommend them.UK
Recently had a stair lift installed. My mother was finding it impossible to walk upstairs, they were able to install one the next day. They were very helpful and the price and quality was excellent and the installer did a good job.Stoke-On-Trent